Chicken Bake with Sausage Dressing
On another occasion I had it in mind to bring a whole chicken dinner in a pot so I tried it and took it with me. It was so very excellent I wrote everything down and every so often I make it again, because it is just so good!
It certainly will feed a family well!
I hope you enjoy it too!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, quartered
- 2 medium
- yellow onions, sliced thickly
- 1 small
- pkg baby carrots
- 6 or 7 small
- red potatoes, sliced thickly
- to taste
- salt, pepper, turmeric (or curry powder)
SEE DIRECTIONS FOR LINK TO SAUSAGE DRESSING RECIPE
a. The thick onion slices on top of the chicken
b. The thick potatoes -- sprinkled with salt, pepper and turmeric to taste
c. Place the carrots into any open spaces
– or until a meat thermometer placed in the chicken reads 170 degrees F