Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 pkg
- hidden valley ranch seasoning
- 1 large
- container sour cream (non-reduced fat)
- 2 lb
- pasta of choice (shells, rigatoni, radiatore etc)
- 1 lb
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg
- 1 pkg
- real bacon pieces (optional i use these because i'm too lazy to chop the bacon, these are for on top of your casserole)
- splash of milk
1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2Cut Chicken breast into bite size cubes
3Cut bacon into approximately 1 inch strips
4Place your cubed chicken in a large skillet, cook on medium heat. When Chicken is about halfway done add your bacon to the chicken and cook until bacon has a semi-crisp but still soft consistency and your chicken is cooked thoroughly.
5Boil pasta while your bacon and chicken are cooking
6When meat is finished, drain all excess grease.
8Combine Sour cream and ranch seasoning in a large bowl. Add 1/2 of each package of cheese to mixture.
Then combine pasta, bacon and chicken. Mix well until pasta and chicken and bacon are completely coated. If it looks a little dry, add a few splashes of milk. It should be just between a thick and thin consistency.
9Place mixture into a Large greased baking pan. Cover with remaining cheese. Top with Bacon Pieces and slivered onions. Dust top with parsley.
10Place in 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until gold and bubbly.