Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- multigrain penne pasta,uncooked
- (10 ounces) bags fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 lb
- boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp
- dried basil leaves
- 3 c
- roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 1/2 c
- chopped carrots
- 1 c
- whipped cream cheese
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese,divided
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
Add chicken and basil;cook 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink,stirring frequently.
Add alfredo sauce and carrots;bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low;simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in cream cheese spread until melted.
Add chicken mixture;mix lightly.
Stir in 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining mozzerella cheese and the
Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.