Chicken ala Pot Roast Dinner
I also do this with just the chicken only in the crock pot and serve this over steamed white rice and frozen style green peas, or green beans. This is right up his alley, since he loves any left-overs.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/4 pieces, or smaller
- 2 c
- fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium
- onion diced/cut into 1
- chicken thighs (skinless) or 8-10 cken tenders (skinless)
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup or 1 jar cken gravy
- 1 c
- frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
- schillings fried chicken seasoning
1spray 3-4 qt Crock-Pot/slow cooker with non stick spray (pam)
add into cooker, Baby carrots (uncut), onions, & potatoes. Rinse chicken well under cold water, Sprinkle chicken with shillings fried chicken seasoning, salt & pepper, place on top of the vegies in the cooker.
2Pour Soup/ gravy over the top.
COVER; Cook on LOW setting, 8hrs-9 hrs
3Last 15 minutes of cooking;
Stir in the thawed peas. increase heat to high,
cook 15 min or till tender.