Cheesy BBQ Chicken Pizza
This is great for a busy weeknight because you can get all of the ingredients ready ahead of time.
Definitely use the smoked cheese if you can find it- it really gives it a whole other level of flavor.
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked chicken, shredded ( 2 breasts)
- 1/2 bottle
- (18 oz) sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
- 1 c
- caramelized onions*
- 8 oz
- apple smoked gruyere cheese, grated
- 4 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the barbecue sauce.
Bake at 425 for 14-16 minutes.
* I made the caramelized onions in the crockpot. So easy and you can make a lot and freeze some.
I'll include a link to this recipe in the comment section below.