Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 uncooked lasagna pasta noodles
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 big container of ricotta cheese
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 packets of hidden valley ranch dressing powder
- 1 bottle of ranch dressing
1Bake, grill, or saute your chicken. When the chicken is done shred it.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil the pasta with a little salt until semi cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large mixing bowl add the ricotta cheese, ranch dressing packs, and a little over half the bag of Mozzarella. Mix ingredients. In a small sauce pan on medium heat add the bottle of hot sauce, ranch, and butter until sauce is the desired taste for you and your family.(The butter and ranch tone down the heat of the buffalo sauce.) Add shredded chicken to sauce. In a large baking dish start making layers. (The first layer should be sauce and the last layer should be sauce). Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes.