Buffalo Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 each
- 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb
- shredded cooked chicken, white meat preferably, you can used a purchases rotissere chicken to save time!
- 1 c
- good quality blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 c
- buffalo or hot sauce (your choice)
- 2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese or mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese, optional
1In a 13x9 baking dish, spread the softenend cream cheese.
2Sprinkle the chicken over the cream cheese.
3Sprinkle 1 cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the chicken.
4Pour the dressing mixture over the cheese.
5Sprinkle other cup of the Colby Jack cheese over the sauce mixture. If you wish, sprinkle some crumbled blue cheese over the top of this layer.
6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly on top. Do not let it brown.
7Serve with Nachos or Corn Chips of choice, ENJOY!!