Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- slices bacon
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise.
- can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- chopped canned chipotle peppers or bottled chipotle hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- worcestershire sauce
11. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
22. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the oven. Preheat the broiler.
33. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the soup, milk, chipotle pepper and Worcestershire sauce to a simmer over a medium heat. Turn off heat, cover to keep sauce warm.
44. Broil the chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bacon is really sizzling. Serve chicken topped with cheese sauce.
Courtesy of the Deen Brothers' Cookbook "Y'all Come Eat."