Apple Chipolte Stuffed Chicken Breast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- boneless skinnless chicken breast
- 4-6 slice
- chopped bacon
- 1 medium
- granny smith apples cored and thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- macintosh apple cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- apple juice, unsweetened
- chipolte peppers in adobe sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 small
- lemon or lime your prefference
2. Dice Chipoltae Pepper.
3. Heat skillet cook bacon keep drippings in pan and place bacon on paper towel to strain excess grease.
4. Add chiplote pepper to pan of drippings along with apple juice. Cook for approximatley 2 minutes stirrin frequently.
5. Add and cook apples till almost transparent.
6. Clean and trim chicken breastand filet them .
7.Stuff chicken breast with apple mixture.Keep a little bit of mixture for garnishing.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes must reach internal temp of 165 degree f.
Garnish and serve.
If u would like a light sauce . use 6 tablespoons unsweetend apple juice heat with left over mix used for garnish,Heat in skillet used to make mixture.squeeze light fresh lemon or lime on chicken .Enjoy