Ye Olde Irish Hot Pot
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- onions, sliced thin
- carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 c
- cooked long grain rice (i like to use uncle ben's converted, not instant)
- 14 oz. can peas, with liquid
- 20 oz. package sausage links, browned
- 15 oz. can cream of tomato soup
- soup can of water
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
1In a buttered, 4-quart casserole, layer the potatoes, onions and carrots, and season each layer as you go with the salt and pepper.
2Sprinkle with rice, then the peas with their liquid and top with the sausage.
3Mix the soup with one can of water and add seasonings. Pour over entire casserole.
4Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for one hour.
5Remove cover, turn sausages and bake an additional hour, uncovered.