Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 2 large
- onions, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- (8oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 jar(s)
- (16oz.) thick and chunky salsa
- 1 tsp
- each: cumin, chili powder, garlic powder
- flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 oz
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- taco toppings: lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream, etc.
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown meat with onion. Add sauces and seasonings. Mix well.
2Spray 9x13 baking dish. Layer mixture with tortillas, starting with 1/4 meat mixture and top with 1/3 of tortilla strips. Continue layering, ending with meat mixture.
3Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes. Add cheeses over the top and bake another 5 minutes uncovered. Cut into squares and serve. Top with your favorite taco ingredients, or just eat plain.