Topsee turvie tacos “a wet taco”
Irisa Raina 9
So to them I say “pishshaw”…I’m a out side of the box kind of lady who loves throwing caution to the wind with my cooking and baking….
My husband likes this with the traditional shells but I like to eat this with Frito's scoops.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lbs. ground sirloin
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 – 24 ounce jar salsa “ any kind you like “ i used pace chunky”
- 1 – 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 envelopes hot taco seasoning
- ½ can diet coke “ my secret ingredient”
- sour cream topping:
- 1 – 16 ounce container of sour cream “ i use daisy”
- 2 – 3 tablespoons assorted fresh peppers chopped
- 1 small bunch green onions chopped using both the white and green parts
Chop both the white and green parts of green onions.
Add to the sour cream, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.