Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- head of lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 - 3
- tomatoes, cut up into small pieces
- 1 can(s)
- small - black olives (sliced) opt.
- 5 - 6
- green onions, chopped well - opt.
- 1/2 pkg
- small package of cheese doritos
- 1 bottle
- dorothy lynch salad dressing (smallest size)
1Brown ground beef, drain, and add taco seasoning mix and mix well. Place in a large bowl,layer the lettuce torn into pieces, chopped tomatoes, olives, and onions all over ground beef.
2Just before serving, crush cheese doritos over all and pour the dressing over the top of everything. Toss before serving. The Dorothy Lynch dressing gives this an excellent flavor. ENJOY!