Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 oz
- low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 14 1/2 oz
- petite diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 11 oz
- bag of tortilla chips, crushed
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2Lay crescent roll dough flat on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch cake pan, bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
3In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef or turkey. Add the taco seasoning and diced tomatoes to the meat, stir to mix well.
4Place meat mixture evenly over the crescent rolls, layer the sour cream evenly over the meat mixture, then layer the cheese evenly and finally top with the crushed tortilla chips.
5Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.