Steak & Sausage Kabobs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- flat iron steak, cubed into 2
- 12 oz
- pkg. pre-cooked beef sausage link, sliced into 2
- ears of corn, cut into thirds
- red bell pepper, cube into large bite size pcs.
- purple onion, cut into large bite size pcs.
- small yukon gold potatoes, halved, slightly pre-cooked in microwave
1In ziploc bags, (meat seperate from veggies), add generous amount of olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, & Mrs. Dash's table blend seasoning.
2Marinate overnight. Place meat & veggies on skewers in whatever order you desire.
3Grill for approx. 30 minutes or till doneness desired.