Spaghetti sauce with a "Surprise"
We loved it. The smokey flavor really enhanced it. I had my first green chili come up in my garden so I de-seeded and added that also.I have used banana peppers in my sauce also-so that may be good in place of the green chili.
- 1 lb
- ground angus beef, or sirloin
- chopped onion
- chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 1/2 slice
- bacon, uncooked; diced
- 1 can(s)
- 26 oz
- hunts garlic and herb spaghetti sauce-or your fav
- 2 large
- handfuls of parmesan or romano cheese
- mccormicks salad supreme
- onion powder
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- better than bouillon- beef flavor
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- chopped green chili, seeds removed
- feel free to add or delete whatever seasonings you wish.