Smiley Face Hamburgers for Kids
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- hamburger or lean ground meat patties
- (you can substitute non-meat burgers if you like)
- slices of pimento stuffed green olives (if your kids don't like olives use green catsup for eyes)
- catsup in a squeeze bottle
- sliced or canned cheese, if desired
1Cook meat (or meat substitute) burgers. If you want to add cheese hair place thin pieces of cheese where you want the "curly locks". Cover the pan a minute or two and allow the cheese to melt. Or use canned squeeze on cheese for hair.
Remove pan from heat.
Squeeze a bit of catsup where each eye should be and add a slice of pimento stuffed olive on each one. Or use green catsup for eyes. Squeeze catsup on for smiling mouth.
Serve to your kids with a laugh and a smile.