Slow Cooker Pot Roast & Gravy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 2 1/2 to 3 pound pot roast (i use chuck roast)
- 2 medium or 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can creamy onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1Place roast in slow cooker and salt and pepper to taste. In small bowl, mix soups and pour over roast. Add quartered onions. You may also add carrots if you like.
2Cover and cook on low heat for about 8 hours or until meat is tender and gravy is thickened. Serve hot with rice or mashed potatoes.
3Note: If gravy is too thin, you may add a little corstarch dissovled in water to thicken.