Skillet Spagehitti Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 lb
- spaghetti noodles, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 26 oz
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 c
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/3 c
- french's® french fried onions
11. Cook hamburger and garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Stir in uncooked spaghetti, spaghetti sauce and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked, stirring occasionally.
3. Top spaghetti mixture with cheese, bell pepper and French Fried Onions; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 3 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Tip You may substitute link sausage; remove from casing before cooking.
Variation Substitute other pizza toppings such as mushrooms, eggplant, olives or pepperoni for green bell pepper.