" Secret Ingredient " Meatloaf
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- large egg,slightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- bbq sauce,(your choice )
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp
- each of seasoned salt,pepper,and garlic powder
- 1 c
- french fried onions,measured then crushed (this is the "secret ingredient " )
- 1/8 c
- bbq sauce
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,and set aside.
32 While oven is preheating, mix in a large bowl all ingredients except for the 1/8 cup of BBQ sauce.
4Place meat into prepared pan and free-form into a loaf shape.
5Bake for 45 minutes,then drain if needed,then take remaining BBQ sauce and spread over top and sides.(feel free to add more sauce)
6Return meatloaf to over and bake for 10 to 15 minutes,remove and let meatloaf "rest " for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy. :).(Letting it "rest "
will make it easier to cut in more even slices.)