Reuben Sandwich Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- 32 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 4 tsp
- dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 2 tsp
- caraway seeds
- 4 c
- shredded swiss cheese (1 lb)
- 1 1/3 c
- bottled thousand island dressing
- 12 oz
- corned beef thinly sliced & cooked, coarsely chopped
- 6 slice
- rye bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 c
- butter melted
1Preheat oven to 375* F. In a large bowl combine drained sauerkraut, onion, dried parsley, and caraway seeds. Spread sauerkraut mixture evenly into a ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish or pan.
2Top with half of the cheese, half of the salad dressing, and all of the corned beef. Top with the remaining salad dressing and the remaining cheese.
3In a large bowl toss bread cubes with melted butter to coat. Sprinkle bread cubes over casserole.
4Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes have browned.