Quick Nacho Beef Skillet
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (11-oz.) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4.4-oz.) envelope spanish rice mix
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups water
11. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked,stirring frequently.
22. Add water, tomatoes, corn and rice mix; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
33. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese until melted. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 (I used 3/4 to 1 cup) cheese.