Quick Hamburger Goulash
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lbs ground beef 80/20 mix browned, drained
- 1 lge c diced tomatoes
- 1 c mushrooms or pkg fresh, sliced
- 1 jar cheese whiz or sm. velveeta
- tsp each onion, garlic powder, ital seasoning
- 1 lb box elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
1Cook 1 lb box of elbow macaroni, drain and set aside.
2Brown ground beef, drain. Add diced tomatoes, mushrooms, seasonings, and drained elbows. Add cheese whiz or velveeta and combine til cheese is melted.
3Serve with garlic bread or a side salad.