Potato Nugget "Pie"
I first had this dish MANY years ago at a Mother-Daughter school potluck. It was easy enough to duplicate, but I tweaked it a bit to make it my own. Definitely a hit whether it's on your dinner table, or at a church social.
An excellent hot dish for potlucks, this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- extra-lean ground beef
- 10 3/4 oz
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- 15 oz
- canned cut green beans, drained
- 4 oz
- can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 lb
- ore-ida tater tots (or other frozen potato nuggets)
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper (or more to taste)