NO PEEK BEEF STEW
HINT: If you're like us and don't like mushy peas, add them (thawed)about an hour before serving.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lbs.
- beef stew meat (1inchpieces) you can also use chicken tenders for something different)
- package lipton dry onion soup mix
- 12 oz.pack
- baby carrots
- 12 oz.
- any type mushrooms, sliced
- 5 or 6
- red potatoes, (skin on, in bite size pieces)
- small can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup
- dry red wine
- ten oz. bag frozen peas
1Place stew meat, and all vegetables in slow cooker.Sprinkle dry soup mix over all and toss to blend soup mix through. In bowl combine mushroom soup and wine "fold" into meat and veggies till all is coated. cook on LOW for 6 - 8 hours. enjoy!