Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 2 & 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- mexican oregano
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- chopped hot green chilies (optional)
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce manicotti shells
- 2 & 1/2 c
- 1 jar(s)
- 16 ounce picante sauce (mild to hot)
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- monterey jack, cheddar or mexican cheese
- sliced green or black olives (optional)
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions including the tops
1Combine the uncooked beef, beans, chili powder, oregano, and chilies. Spoon into uncooked manicotti shells; arrange in a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
2Combine water and picante sauce; pour over shells. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
4Uncover, spoon sour cream over the top, sprinkle with cheese, green onions and olives (if desired) Bake 5 to 10 minutes long or until cheese is melted.