Meatloaf Parmigiana Sub on Grilled Italian Rolls
I will make meatloaf, and cool it overnight in the fridge and make these delicious subs the next day.
Or serve as meatloaf parmigiana with a side of pasta. So many delicious ways to eat meatloaf.
I'll make them for my husband's lunch, he likes them warm or cold.
Try it, if you Love meatloaf, you're going to Love this recipe!
I prepare mine GF, which is the way this recipe is written, but you don't have to!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prepared or leftover meatloaf, sliced one inches thick -- about 8 slices, depending on size of meatloaf
- 1 1/2 c
- gluten free flour (you can use all purpose flour if not preparing gf)
- 2 medium
- eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- gluten free italian seasoned bread crumbs (you can use regular italian seasoned bread crumbs if not preparing gf)
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- italian rolls
- 1 qt
- your favorite italian sauce