Linda Boyd Moyles Swesey
- 2-3 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup (generic ok)
- 1 box
- stove top (generic ok)
- eggs beaten
- pam cooking spary (generic ok)
- med-large onion chopped
- red or green pepper chopped (optional)
- stalks of celery
- tsp of salt
- tsp of pepper
- a couple of dashes of your favorite all purpose seasoning
- you can substitute cream of mushroom or french onion soup.. get creative!
Blend all ingredients together well.
In glass backing dish or comparable 9 X 13 spray with Pam. Place mixed meatloaf in the pan and shape like a loaf.
Bake for 60 to 75 minutes (larger loaf cooks 75 minutes) or till done. Should be nice and brown when you remove it from the oven..
Serve with package brown gravy or make your own. Serve with Mashed Potatoes, add cream cheese, sour cream or heavy cream to make potatoes rich.. Uummm so good.. enjoy