Italian Super Beef Sandwiches
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 jar (16 oz.)roasted peppers /undrained
- 1 bottle zesty italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf french bread (24 inch(cut this into 8 pieces/partially split
1Drain peppers,reserving 1/4 cup liquid
2Place meat into crockpot
3Top with peppers,reserved peppers, and dressing
4cover with lid.
5Cook LOW.6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours,in crockpot.
6Remove the meat from crockpot/reserving peppers and 1 1/2 cups of the liquid in crockpot.
DISCARD EXCESS LIQUID
7Shred meat with 2 forks.
8Return to the crockpot.
9Stir in cheese
10Pile into bread slices
11May add extra cheese or sliced cheese,like chedder or provolone,and let melt.