Hamburger Hay Stacks
It's a sure pleaser on the table. I can't eat a whole one and end up giving the other half to my husband!
- 2 lb
- ground beef (or ground chicken/turkey)
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 large
- avocado, sliced in thin strips
- 1/2 c
- sour cream (maybe less, depending on the size of burgers you make)
- 3-4 slice
- strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 small
- white or yellow onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Slice in half and toss the rings in the same pan as the bacon reserving the bacon grease.
Saute until soft and translucent.
remove onions and set aside
you should be level or a tad higher then your avocados.