Ground Beef Salsa Burritos
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 each
- wheat tortillas - burrito size
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 12 oz
- chunky salsa- your fave brand (mild or medium)
- 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 5 oz
- frozen corn kernels
- your choice of chopped lettuce, chopped cilantro, chopped onion, tomatoes, chopped bell peppers, etc.
- 12 oz
- grated cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- sour cream, guacamole, etc.
1Wrap Tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in a 325 deg. F. oven for about 8 minutes, until nice and warm.
2Meanwhile, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off all grease.
3Add Salsa to ground beef along with frozen corn and grated cheese. Stir to blend and heat on medium until well blended and warm.
4Chop up lettuce, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, red onion, avocados, etc.-- whatever veggies you like or have on hand.
5Remove tortillas from oven. Place 2 or 3 Tablespoons of cooked beef/salsa down middle of a tortilla. Add grated cheese, chopped tomatoes or lettuce and/or cilantro, etc. Roll up tortilla around filling.
6If desired garnish rolled up tortilla with sour cream, guacamole, chopped avocado, additional cheese, etc. Eat and enjoy!