Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey.
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles.
- 1 16 oz. container of ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2- 15 oz cans of spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. sugar or sugar free subsitute
- 1/2 cup each of diced onion, green pepper.
- 4 oz. canned mushrooms.
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- olive oil or cooking spray to grease dish
1Cook ground beef or turkey in 10 inch skillet with onion and pepper. Drain and return to skillet. It should be crumbly.
2Add spaghetti sauce, sugar, oregeno, and ricotta cheese. Mix well.
3Grease a 9"x13" pan with olive oil or spray cooking oil.
4Put a layer of cooked noodles down.
5Add a layer of meat and sauce, about half of mixture.
6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7Repeat past 3 steps. Add mushrooms on top of this.
8Spread mozzarella cheese on top and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes before cutting.