- 1-1/2 lb. ground round or 2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can whole cernel corn, drained
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded ( we like sharp)
- 1/3c sour cream or yogurt
- 1- 30oz. bag frozen tater tots, thawed
Add the sautéed onion mixture back in and add some salt and pepper to taste.
Place half of the tater tots in the bottom.
Pour the meat mixture over the top and now place the remaining tater tots on top of this.
Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
Since it is cold it will take longer to bake.