Country Round Steak N Gravy By freda
Photo coming soon.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- -3 Lbs
- round steak cut in 3"x 3" pieces.
- 1/2 Cup
- 1/4 C
- oil for browning meat
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1 lg
- onion, cut in chunks
- 1 reg
- can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can of water
- 1 Tbs
- worchestershire sauce.
- black pepper to taste.
2.Remove all fat as possible.
3.Dredge meat in Flour. pound in with mallet, then dredge again.
2. Brown Meat on Both sides, do not cook thru Just brown.
3. place meat in roaster pan or oven proof large casserole, with a cover.
5. top with chunks of onion
1. Combine Soup, water and Worchestershire sauce in small bowl, and whisk together.
2. Add the dredging flour to mixture, whisk.
Pour over Meat in Roasting pan.
3. Add 1 more cup Water,
Cook @ 350 in oven for 1-1 1/2 hr. or til Fork tender.
Meat is done when Fork Tender.
If gravy gets too thick add another bit more Water to gravy consistency.
Serve with Mashed taters, and green beans or your Favorite Vegie.
This will make the Best tastiest gravy ever.