Chili For A Crowd
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 lb
- lean ground beef
- 5 can(s)
- (15 oz) chili beans (ranch style)
- 2 large
- onions, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- (28 oz) tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 can(s)
- water (use the tomato sauce can)
- 6 pkg
- chili mix (i like 5-alarm chili mix)
- chopped onion
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- sour cream
- if you don't want to add beans, replace the beans with 2 more lbs ground beef
1In a large skillet, cook the ground beef in batches, over medium heat, until no longer pink.
2Drain each batch and put in a large stock pot.
3Add beans (do not drain) and chopped onion.
4Add chili mixes according to package directions.
5Lower heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
6Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes (so flavors can meld).
7Serve with your favorite garnishes.