Cheryl's Low Carb Green Chile Burger Caserole
I serve this casserole with a small green salad.
It is easily tweaked to suit your family's taste. You can add bacon for a bacon cheese burger taste.
Add some BBQ sauce to make a tasty BBQ Burger.
- 3 lb
- lean ground beef
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- knorr beef bouillion powder**
- whole roasted, peeled green chilies
- or 1 small can of mild or medium chopped green chiles
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar or cheddar cheese blends
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c
- mayonaise (not miracle whip or salad dressing!)
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- **i do not add salt to the meat mixture because i add the beef bouilion .