Cheesy Mashed Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- Ground Beef
- 3 lb
- Potatoes, mashed ( I like Yukon Gold )
- 2 stick
- 8 oz
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 pkg
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing ( powder)
- 1 can(s)
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 jar(s)
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce ( I used Ragu )
- Black pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder to taste
- Fresh Parsley or parsley flakes to taste
- 1/2 c
- Sour Cream
1Peel and dice potatoes, add some sea salt to a pot of boiling water, add potatoes, boil til soft.
2Brown ground beef in large skillet with some salt and pepper, turn heat to medium low, drain meat and put back into skillet.
3Add seasonings and Ranch packets to taste (save some ranch for potatoes). Mix well.
4Add Cheddar Cheese soup and Cheese sauce, mix well. Let mixture simmer.
5Mash potatoes in seperate bowl with butter and seasonings. Add parsley and ranch powder to potatoes to taste.
6Add sour cream to meat mixture and stir.
7Put potatoes in the bottom of a square baking dish (glass is good), put meat mixture on top of potatoes. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or so til the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the center is hot.