Brew Burgers with Carmelized Onions
I Borrowed this Idea from McCormicks Spices, along with their Photo. Mine disappeared before I had a camera ready.
- 2 TBS
- 1 Lg
- red onion, sliced thin, ( make 2 cups)
- 1 Pkg
- (mc cormicks) grill mates backyard brew marinade, (divided)
- 1/4 Tsp
- mc cormicks chipotle chile pepper ( in the gourmet collection)
- 1/3-1/2 C
- your favorite beer, plus 2 tbs (divided)
- 1 Tbs
- packed light brn sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp
- worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Lbs
- good burger (ground beef)
- 6 Slices
- swiss cheese
- burger buns
- lettuce tomato & condiments & goodies to dress your burger
IN LARGE SKILLET OR FRY PAN ADD;
MIX THE FOLLOWING IN LARGE BOWL;
LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAVE READY;
add 1 tsp Marinade mix
add chipole Chile pepper.
Cook and stir about 7-8 min. or til onions are golden brn.
ADd: Brn. Sugar
Cook and stir 1-2 More Minutes until beer has evaporated, Set aside.
the Remaining 1/3 C Beer, Worchestershire sauce, in a large Bowl. Blend well
ADD: Burger, Mix Lightly,
Now, Shape into 6 burger Patties.
Grill over Med Heat 4-6 min per side. ( DO NOT SMASH BURGERS while Cooking) We want all the Juices in these Burgers.
ADD; Slice of Cheese, 1 Min. Before cooking time is ended.
Toast Your Buns on the gril, open side down, about 30 Sec. or til golden Brn.
Serve Your Burgers on toasted Buns
Add: Carmelized Onions on top, then Garnish with all your favorite Condiments & goodies.
ENJOY a GREAT 4TH of July BBQ. .