1. Cut beef (I used stew beef) into bite size pieces and season with garlic salt and ground pepper
2. Put flour into baggie and drop beef into and coat.
3. Lightly fry in oil, just to get a little crust and then transfer to slow cooker
4. Pour left over flour into pan and add can of mushrooms (with juice) - I took off the burner - mix to get all goodies off pan and pour over meat in slow cooker
5. Top with cut up sweet onion and yellow pepper.
Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium.
Serve over prepared Wild Rice