Beef Steaks with Parmesan Grilled Vegetables
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 beef porterhous steaks, about 2 lbs. or 2 beef t-bone steaks,about 2 lbs.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 medium red bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
To broil, put steaks and vegetables 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil, turning once, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush vegetables with seasoning mixture during last 3 to 4 minutes.