Beef and Snow Peas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce (use low sodium if desired)
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- dry sherry (I have also used port wine)
- 2 tsp
- 1 lb
- flank steak (thinly sliced and cut across the grain)
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 lb
- snow peas
- sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
1Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, and sugar in a large bowl. Add meat, stirring to coat with the marinade. Set aside.
2Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add salt. Add snow peas and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove to a platter.
(If adding onion, mushroom, and/or water chestnuts, this is where I do that as well.)
3Add more oil to wok or pan if necessary, then add beef mixture and stir fry 3 minutes or until meat loses its red color.
4Add snow peas to the beef and heat gently.
Serve over rice or as a side and enjoy!