Beasty Buttery Beer Bread
- 3 c
- self rising flour (sifted....pls do not skip this step it does make a huge difference in the texture of the bread :)if you are using
- 1/4 c
- table sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 can(s)
- any type of beer, dark makes for a more pungent beer flavor ( non alcoholic beer may be sub'd)
- 1/2 c
- butter melted...yes a half cup!
- you may add spices such as italian seasoning, garlic powder, as well as herbs such as rosemary, chives, etc.
- one of my favorites versions is to add sunflower seeds to the batter and top with 1/2 c saurkraut ( squeeze the liquid out)