- 1 lb
- ground beef
- (25 ounces) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 jar(s)
- (14 ounces) spagetti sauce
- (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until no longer pink.
Drain grease, and then stir in the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes.
Spread of the sauce in the bottom of an 11x7 inch baking dish. Arrange ½ of the ravioli over the sauce.
Sprinkle ½ of the mozzarella cheese and ½ of the Monterey Jack cheese over the ravioli.
Repeat layers, ending with the last of the sauce on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Serve with warm buttered Italian bread.