ALMOST CAMPBELL'S VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP--BONNIE'S
Photo by Jon Sullivan
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ribs of celery chopped
- medium onion chopped
- small green bell pepper chopped
- carrots sliced
- medium potatoes diced
- tablespoon minced garlic from jar
- cup tomato puree
- cans beef broth
- can of water
- tablespoon beef granules
- large bay leaf
- 1 to 2
- tablespoons special seasoning below or more to taste
- cup cooked green beans
- olive oil for frying
- pound leftover chicken fried steak or use fresh beef
- cup kosher sea salt
- cup ground black pepper
- tablespoons white ground pepper
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons cayenne pepper
- tablespoons ground cumin
- cup garlic powder
- tablespoons hungarian paprika
- tablespoons dry minced onions
CHICKEN FRIED STEAK--THE BEST!
It also perfectly seasons a hearty beef soup, and use it on pork chops.
Add celery, onion, bell pepper, carrots, potatoes and garlic to the dutch oven.
Saute all the vegetables in a little olive oil, except the cooked green beans which you will add the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Add the beef broth, tomato puree, water, beef granules, bay leaf and the special seasoning. Add salt if necessary.