Spiked Weekend Smoothie
Claire Robinson of the Food Network made this and it looks so tasty!
- 8 large strawberries, trimmed,halved, and frozen
- 3/4 c freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 c vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or more if berries are not very sweet
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- orange wedges,for garnish
1In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, orange juice, and orange zest. Pulse to coarsely chop. Add orange liqueur, frozen yogurt, and sugar. Continue to blend until smooth and frothy. Divide between 4 small glasses and garnish with an orange wedge and serve.