NOTE: Prep time does not include additional time needed to freeze coffee into ice cubes (since that can vary greatly).
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- double-strong coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- 2 1/4 c
- milk (i used 2% and it was excellent)
- 1/4 c
- agave nectar (or honey or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 c
- caramel syrup (i used caramel ice cream topping)
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
1TO BE DONE IN ADVANCE: Pour 2 cups of chilled, strong brewed coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze for 2–3 hours or until solid.
2Place frozen ice cubes, milk, agave nectar and caramel syrup to blender jar, and secure lid. Select "Ice Crush" or "pulse", and blend 20 to 40 seconds (or until smooth and well blended).
3Pour into tall glass, and top with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel syrup over whipped cream, if desired, and serve chilled.