Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk $
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream $
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce or chocolate syrup
- garnishes: mini chocolate chips, graham crackers
11. Preheat broiler. Place marshmallows on a parchment paper- or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Broil 30 seconds or until golden brown. Let cool.
2. Combine milk, ice cream, fudge sauce, and half of marshmallows in a blender; process until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses. Top with remaining toasted marshmallows, and garnish, if desired.