Hot Cocoa to die for
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 to 7
- heaping tablespoons of hot cocoa mix of your choice
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- sprinkling or two of cinnamon
- sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- sprinkling of finely ground black pepper
- mini marshmallows or whipped cream to garnish (optional)
1In desired drinking mug, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth. Should have consistency slightly runnier than cake frosting.
2Add hot water...whisk until frothy. I know adding the peppers sounds weird...but you can't tell it's specifically in there. It just adds depth and a little "bite".
3Can top it off with mini marshies or whipped cream...but seriously, it doesn't need it.