White Wine Sangria
NOTE: This recipe and photo aren't mine. It was sent to me when I was participating in a recipe exchange with some Internet friends several years ago...sorry, I don't remember exactly who sent it, so don't know who to give credit. But, it's too good not to pass on.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ½ cup sugar or splenda
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vodka or lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 2 medium peaches or nectarines, thinly sliced, slices cut into half
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced, each slice cut in half
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine, nonalcoholic white wine or 3½ cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
1In half-gallon pitcher, stir sugar, orange liqueur and vodka until sugar (or Splenda) is dissolved.
2Into another half-gallon pitcher, pour half of vodka mixture. Divide fruits and wine evenly between pitchers. Refrigerate until serving.
3Just before serving, pour half of club soda into each pitcher; stir gently to mix.
Return one pitcher to fridge to stay cold until needed.
4Pour over ice in tall glasses.