Just Peachy Sangria
Be sure ALL ingredients are cold before mixing in punch bowl or pitcher.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup cognac
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles dry white wine, chilled (we use yellowtail chablis)
- 2 cups canned pineapple chunks drained and frozen
- 1½ cups hulled and halved strawberries
- 1½ cups thinly sliced fresh peaches
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- garnish – fresh mint sprigs (optional)
1In a large pitcher or gallon jug, combine first five ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
2Just before serving, place frozen pineapple chunks, strawberries, sliced peaches in large punch bowl; add ginger ale. Float a few sprigs of fresh mint on top, if desired.
3I freeze additional pineapple chunks to replenish punch bowl. By using frozen pineapple, you avoid diluting your sangria.